Homepage     Community     Projects     Portfolio     RPG Directory     FAQ     
CT:EG Update (11.16.20): New RP thread can be found ( Here ) ~ RP Tools link ( Here )
Current User: Guest Login Register
Please consider registering

Search 

++ Chapter I ~ The Call of Destiny (Closed)

Add a New Topic Reply to Post
UserPost

8:09 pm
August 21, 2014

Mira

posts 81

Post edited 10:17 pm – March 31, 2015 by Mira

The Call of Destiny – Attack!

Mira had no idea that someone else from 1000 A.D. was following. Her concern was on helping the others. The old man had said they were following the city's attackers. The man hadn't been very specific, but Mira figured out she should head to the bridge.

As she ran over, she saw the battle ahead of her. A woman threw something at the creature, but it seem to have no effect. Mira was still too far away to see details. She saw the creature raise a foot to stomp on someone. The man retaliated by attacking its legs.

Closer still, Mira could now better see the creature. It seem to have a strange exoskeleton. Then she realized in horror that it was something else entirely. Bones. Twisted, deformed, slimy bones, and Mira could've sworn that many of those bones looked as though they used to be human. What the blaze was this creature? How could it exist?

She really did not know what else to do other than go in and attack. How does one attack bone? Hopefully it could be damaged like hard lizard skin. She had not seen how healing effects damaged the creature. She jumped up at one of the creatures shins, holding on with her legs and punching the creatures knee. For all her effort, nothing seem to happen. She quickly jumped off the creature before it threw her off.

OOC Talk:

HP: 80/80~ MP: 4/4

Your attack was successful! You deal 0 to your opponent!
Evade: 0.25 ~ Evade Roll: 89 ~ Critical: 13 ~ Critical Roll:78

I enjoyed the “How many of you are there?” The man has to be wondering where they all came from.

Words: 235 ~ Total Words: 756

10:47 pm
August 22, 2014

Gilgamesh

posts 21

OOC Talk:
HP: 70/70 ~ MP 8/8
Words: 782 ~ Total Words: 782
Gilgamesh will enter combat on my next post if it is still continuing.

10:05 am
August 24, 2014

griff

posts 152

The Call of Destiny  
  The thought of this creature hurting more people as they arrived drove Peter to get serious and shut this down quickly. Peter looked towards Jonas, “We got to do it again.” Peter sat crossed legged on the ground and summoned an aura on each of his heads, “Holy Mishkal, this may seem odd, but use your healing to vanquish this snob.” Peter smiled as he said the ending and raised his hands in the air. The aura enclosed over Jonas' blades and as he spun around the aura transferred over the zombie, damaging instead of healing.

Dmg: To upper and lower
Your attack was successful! You deal 51 to your opponent! 
Evade: 0.25 ~ Evade Roll: 28 ~ Critical: 13 ~ Critical Roll:76
OOC:
Not sure who's speed is used for crit.
HP: 105/105 MP: 20/24
Words: 96
Total Words: 1761

7:36 pm
August 25, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

Chapter I ~ The Call of Destiny
A rhythmic patter of footsteps grew louder and louder as he neared. The sound of his steps was distinctive, coming from the ridge that overlooked the Zenan Bridge. He watched as the people ahead of him joined the melee below, one by one clearing the ridge. He wondered who they could be, where they had come from.
   ” Step aside, this task should be left to a knight of Guardia! ” A almost animalistic voice echoed through the area as Frog cleared the ridge, his steel saber gleaming in the sunlight.
He moved quickly, his small frame allowing him excellent agility, better even than when he had been human. With a burst of speed he was upon the massive Zombor, leaping back and forth cutting with a sequential series of slashes that were lightning quick. A roar pierced the scene as the massive attack struck true, the Zombor stumbling backwards as it's weight pulled it down. Time seemed to slow as it fell, it's body landing with a colossal crash was it struck the bridge. The reverberations from the fall were carried through the structure, the dull groan of the wood creaking as it strained to withstand the force of the fall.
   ” Everyone, get back! ” Frog yelled as he jumped from the foot of the bridge, landing safely on the sandy ground just beyond.
A splintering sound cut through the area, the timbers breaking as Zombor's full weight punched through and sent itself and much of the front section of the bridge tumbling down into the sloped bank below, sliding into the sea.

6:59 pm
August 27, 2014

Juna

posts 17

Post edited 2:00 am – August 28, 2014 by Juna

Her lungs burned as she raced to the source of the noise. It was obvious that there was a fight going on on the bridge between the villages. Something in her was simply tugging her this way, other than sheer curiosity of course and it definitely wasn't to get her nose into the business of history. Nope, not at all. … Hee, maybe just a little… A grin broke out on her face as she huffed, coat flapping along behind her. The crossbowoman laughed into the breeze as she moved, quickly drawing on the lumber.
    She had just caught up with the others on the bridge when she saw light flash, followed closely by a roar and then the world shaking, “Augh!” She collapsed, hitting the bridge and held on for dear life, Is this how it ends? So soon already? She had just arrived in this unknown time and she was going to die! A small whimper escaped her at the thought and curled up on herself to wait the inevitable as a terrible crash happened.
       And waited.
       And waited.
       She wasn't dead yet? Wait. That isn't right. Well, it is right as I don't wantto die, but aren't I supposed to be dead now?
       She looked up, surprised to see that the world was still whole and right. Quickly she scrambled up, lest someone see her in such an embarrassing position. Suddenly nervous, she ambled up closer to the group and was surprised to see a couple knights, an… odd guy with rabbit ears, what seemed like a normal person, a person in.. a lady in furs and… a… frog?
        Wait, what?

OOC Talk:
I feel like this is a super silly question… but is Frog's name known to all as one of the heroes of time?
YAY FOR AWKWARD INTRODUCTIONS.

These Words: 314
Total Words: 904

Want to double check or otherwise peek at my profile? Go for it!

11:24 pm
August 27, 2014

Mira

posts 81

Post edited 10:18 pm – March 31, 2015 by Mira

The Call of Destiny – Frog

Mira was positioned to attack again, though she had no idea if it was possible. The others appeared to have injured though, so maybe they knew the creatures weakness, and perhaps more than bare knuckles was needed to injure the monster. A man with rabbit ears spoke, saying to heal the creature. That was…unusual. Still, he quickly demonstrated by attacking the creature with healing. Mira smiled as she watched the creature react. That she could do, but she needed a moment before doing so.

Then she heard someone else coming. She looked back to see green and armor. She immediately thought a lizard was joining in the fight. However, closer still, she could see that he was no lizard. He looked like one of the friends that Ayla spoke about. Was there more than one of them? He immediately introduced himself as a knight of Guardia. Could it be the same guy? She watched in awe as he jumped on the creature and began fighting it. He quickly accomplished what a whole group of them could not. Soon, he was calling for them to get back, and Mira was quick on her feet, moving away. As the creature fell, she looked away, shielding her eyes. The ground trembled beneath. She looked back after it became quiet again.

She stood fully and looked around. She felt renewed. That bony creature was dead. She hopped a little dance in celebration. Granted, she hadn't actually done any damage herself, but she still felt she was part of the battle. She totally would have caused some damage if she had known about that healing trick.

OOC Talk:

HP: 80/80 ~ MP: 4/4

Words: 269 ~ Total Words: 1025

Mira's Bio

11:06 pm
August 29, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

Jonas found himself flying backwards, the suddenness of the attack had sent his reflexes into a mess and while tumbling he watched the mighty Frog lay waste to their foe. Jonas landed with a thud on the sandy road at the foot of the bridge and watched as it fell into the sea below. Thoughts raced through his mind, memories of reading about the history of the bridge in his own time, and the tales of Crono and crew. It dawned on him, that they had destroyed the bridge, it was destined to happen. His head spinning Jonas looked around, others had come, it seemed they had all answered the same call.
   ” This is crazy. ” He muttered as he stood, patting himself off, knocking sand from his yellow tunic. ” You're THE Frog. ” He continued as he looked upon the fabled knight of Guardia who had come to their aide.
Jonas' mind was afire once more, realizing that for Frog to still be a Frog they must have arrived before Crono, Marle, and Lucca. He wondered if their battle would force the fabled adventurers on their quest to save the world. Had this one moment started it all?

OOC Talk:
HP: 71/118 ~ MP: 18/32
I'll post as Frog again soon, I'll give Peter and Nadia or the others a chance to post again first. It should be clear now that we have arrived in 600ad just prior to Crono and the others on their original quest. Frog has yet to meet them.
Words: 202 ~ Total Words: 3536

12:47 pm
August 30, 2014

Alastor

posts 3

Post edited 8:02 pm – August 30, 2014 by Alastor

Alastor felt his world suddenly change around him as the blue crystal he touched lit up charging the air with it's temporal powers the world shifting around him. The next thing he knew he was standing in a similar position his body knelled and his arm outstretched like he was still grasping the crystal. Two quick blinks passed before he slowly stood up to his full height sky blue eyes taking in the landscape around him. This was… so different from his time! There were no longer tall metal buildings or flying crafts in the air, instead nature consumed the landscape as only the sounds of the animals and monsters were heard around him. Still- he had no clue when he was, but he was sure he was far into the past… Grasping the hilt of his sword on his back the wary futuristic sixteen year old made his way as quietly and cautiously as possible.

When he felt the area was safe he unclasped his hand from his blade's handle and took a glance around.
'There's no use just standing here, gotta move.'He thought blue eyes suddenly drawn towards a specific direction. Deciding it was best to follow his instincts the time traveling youth made his way through the brush as his boot clad feet stamped on ancient soil. After a few minutes (or was it hours?) of traveling Alastor could safely say he had NO clue where he was- or when for that matter. Releasing an exasperated sigh the lavender haired teen continued to trek on, only to hear… voices? Curiosity piqued he made his way towards the sound of people talking only to come upon a group of strange people. An ordinary guy, a woman- who looked like a knight. A male knight, a… guy (and was that bunny ears?!), a woman, another woman (who was in some fur clothing), and… a strange young man with oddly colored skin and pointed ears.

But what caught his attention the most was the humanoid frog that stood among the gathered group… no wait- it couldn't be!? Alastor remembered in school about the history they were taught- time travelers who saved the world and one of them was supposedly a frog Knight apptly named; Frog! The shock sent him reeling as he realized he was definitely in the past FAR in the past! But he needed to calm down and think rationally, this was a good chance to alter history! He could alter it so that the events in his life never happened! And who knows? He may even be able to make his future less dull! A small smirk appeared on his face before he schooled it into a neutral frown. Making his way towards the assembled group the dark intent filled teen made his presence known.
Hey….” He began. “I um…. “I- I'm sorta lost. Anyone here know what time it is….” He put on a fake surprised expression before speaking.

F-Frog! The Frog?!” His eyes lit up at the supposed prospect of meeting one of the heroes of legend. Catching himself he scratched his face with a finger a blush of embarrassment on his features. “Uhm… S-Sorry, I just never thought I'd meet a hero!” Glancing at each person there he flashed a weak grin. “A-Anyways I'm Alastor! Nice to meet you all!” Continuing his charade he wondered how gullible and stupid these people might be if they fell for such an act, no matter how genuine- it made his sick knowing that he was around such thick headed people. But despite his mental discomfort his face kept a more positive expression. Let them think he was a goodie-two-shoes, in the end it would be their fault if they don't realize something was up. In the end it would just prove them as stupid, something that he couldn't stand. Ugh… It almost felt like he was back home with those guys… And it made him sick just thinking about it.

Hit Points: 70 ||  Mana Points: 8 
wc: 664

|OOC| Can't seem to get my text to work right even if I copy from word :/

11:17 am
September 1, 2014

griff

posts 152

The Call of Destiny  
  Peter watched in shock as Frog had jumped out of no where and finished off Zombra. He had heard he was a knight from this time, his human name he didn't pick up, but just like a knight they came in at the end to take a credit. That aside, Peter felt a connection to Frog. It was mainly just the animal features and this confirmed that it was just that. As some new comers as well as Jonas began to address Frog as if they knew him, Peter made his way over to Jonas and spoke in low tones.

“Remember Jonas, your in my time. He just may be a Frog, how odd that may sound, and not know he's the Frog.”
Peter's mind raced as he tried to understand this situation. Most of the people here weren't from this time, they could mess something up if they don't think it out, “Wasn't the bridge destroyed during Chrono's time here?” He was sure he had heard that it was destroyed while he was in the future, but he wasn't sure at what time they came. Whether it was destroyed while they were here or just during repairs. Peter was starting to regret even trying to time travel. Peter threw on his hood just in case Frog would recognize him and watched as the event unfolded.

OOC:

Words: 225
Total Words: 1986

2:21 pm
September 1, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

The bridge had been utterly totaled, once great feat in engineering destroyed. Frog looked upon it, hesitating to respond to the others that were crowding around, feeling as always that his cursed form would ensure that things would turn sour. He could not however strike a feeling from his mind that something bigger was happening, that these people were involved and that somehow it could lead to the defeat of his foe in the fiends. Turning away he looked up at the group, fending off or perhaps just misunderstanding the inflection about his frog form from the others.
   ” I am the frog of recent rumors yes, though I assure you I was once a knight of Guardia. ” He responded to the man in the bandanna and the other who had just arrived after his attack against the fiend. ” I must ask, something or someone animated that fiend, it seems to me that perhaps you all might have seen this person? ” Frog continued, looking inquisitive, for a frog at least.

7:41 pm
September 2, 2014

sanarian

posts 47

The Call of Destiny  
     Soren watched as the giant’s arms began to fall apart, collapsing into a broken mess at the abomination’s feet. It would have been the ideal moment to let out a cheer, but the creature had begun to approach him; despite the fact that its body was literally breaking apart it didn’t seem bothered in the least. Soren was well aware that he was in its path, and that it wouldn’t simply pass him by, but he didn’t intend to allow it past him to his comrades without at least trying to stop it.
   In preparation for whatever it might throw at him he spread his feet apart, taking a more stable stance. What it did completely caught him by surprise, however, as it lifted its foot up and made an attempt to crush him underfoot. It definitely wasn’t the kind of attack a living person could defend against, but it was far too late to make an effort to escape the attack. Soren immediately tossed his weapon and lifted both arms up in a blocking posture. A mere moment afterwards the colossus’ foot crashed into his arms, pushing him into his back in an effort to crush him underfoot with all its might.
   Soren let out a scream of pain as it attempted to crush him. Despite his best efforts shove it off Soren’s strength was barely enough to stop it from killing him, let alone to force it off of him. All the same he continued to struggle desperately to keep it from crushing him, until finally the giant decided to lift its foot off of him of its own will. In spite of his attempts to defend himself he had sustained quite a bit of damage in the attack, and it was rather difficult to breathe; not to mention the fact that his vision was beginning to blur as pain overwhelmed his senses. Vaguely he recognized Jonas’ voice, but he was too dazed to make out what his friend had said. ‘My body won’t listen to me.’ Soren thought as his vision started to go black. Desperately he struggled to reach out for his fallen weapon, but before he could take hold of it his consciousness slipped away and he passed out.
   A voice shouting out, declaring that the task should be left to a Knight of Guardia brought him back to reality. Soren weakly attempted to roll over onto his stomach, to rejoin the fight, but the immense pain in his chest when he did so just resulted in him crying out in pain. It was then that everything came back to him—they were currently in the middle of a life or death battle against a massive, undead cyclops.
   Soren desperately pushed himself up, using his hands for support as he crawled over toward his weapon. Pain continued to tear through his body as he did; he had probably broken a bone or two in that last attack. It wasn’t a pleasant thing to endure, but they had more pressing concerns to at the moment. Soren reached out for his fallen weapon, and once it was in-hand he pushed himself up with his left and somehow managed to struggle to his feet.
   What he saw caught him entirely by surprise, however, as what could only be described as a humanoid frog unleashed a furious blitz of attacks upon the skeleton. As he continued to do so it began to stumble backwards, until at least it fell back and crashed into the bridge. A loud splintering sound echoed through the area for a moment before the timber broke apart and crashed into the ocean below, along with the remains of the amalgamation. Soren breathed a sigh of relief that it was finally over, which sent a shock of pain through his chest once more. When the chance came he would have to use his magic to mend these wounds.
   Jonas had been the first to approach the frog, and Soren awkwardly started to approach Frog as well. With his left hand he supported his chest in an effort to relieve some of the pain, and dragged his weapon along the ground behind him with his right. As he came closer it became fairly obvious as to who this person was, and so did the fact that they had arrived here before Crono and his party had ventured into the past. Soren wasn’t sure what that meant, but he was keen to find out. “Yes, we did.” Soren declared with a cough as he came to a stop beside Jonas, thrusting his weapon into the ground and using it for support. “They wore a cloak, and a grey hood—I don’t know about the others, but I couldn’t get a good look at their face. They fled across the bridge, but I’m not sure anyone here can give chase now that its broken.”

OOC Talk:
Okay, this turned out a bit longer than intended (such a slacker), but at least it explains why I didn't participate in the last half of the fight.
{HP: 69/136}{MP: 17/23}
{W:815}-{T:3458}

4:50 pm
September 3, 2014

Mira

posts 81

The Call of Destiny – Answers

Someone new approached, though Mira didn't pay him much attention. He and others reacted to Frog. Frog himself though, didn't seem to fully realize why. Hmm. That was strange. Was this before he met the others? He also no longer seemed to be a knight, at least officially.

Mira shook her head as he asked about seeing who animated the foul creature that had been destroyed. She shook her head. Whoever was involved, they were gone by the time Mira arrived. Thankfully, someone was able to answer. She looked to a redhead as he spoke. It didn't seem like he had seen much, but it was more than Mira had.

OOC Talk:

Words: 109 ~ Total Words: 1134

Mira's Bio

9:44 pm
September 4, 2014

fevian

posts 32

The Call of Destiny  
  It took a moment for the event to properly register in Nadia’s mind. What she had just witnessed – the collapse of the bridge – was history, a tale she had heard since she was a girl. Now, it was something she had lived – no longer a tale, but a memory. And of course, there was Frog. In a quick flurry of slashes, the historic knight had cut down the fiend that had given them so much trouble. Could it really be him, her hero? What should I ask him? Should I ask him anything at all?

Completely awestruck, her mind raced, but she could barely think. She decided to keep silent and try to pay attention to what her hero was saying instead of speaking herself. When he asked about the summoner of the boney colossus, the red-haired man with the katana (now back in good health) told him about the shrouded man that had fled across the bridge. Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore. Her mouth sprang open and words began pouring out.

“Brother Frog! I’m Nadia Durren, Knight of Guardia! It’s an honor to meet you! I’ve lived my life by following your example!” Realizing that everyone was now looking at her and that she was spouting what surely seemed like nonsense to her hero, she stopped herself before she went any further. Then she added awkwardly, “The shrouded man was with some imps! They had just come from attacking the town!”

O.O.C. Talk

words / 2533 total

9:26 pm
September 9, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

Frog seemed somewhat perplexed, his amphibian facial features showing the confusion as one after one the unknown fighters had spoken in awe of his presence. He didn't know how to respond, he wondered if news of his form had actually traveled farther than he could have thought. They were questions he would have to wait to ask, he had more important tasks at had.
   ” You say the hooded figure crossed the bridge with the imps that surely were the cause of the recent attack on Truce? ” Frog asked, somewhat rhetorically, having come to the conclusion already that was the case. ” If this is so, I must give chase. Please do me one favor and locate the patrolling guards and inform them of what took place here. I can handle the rest on my own! ” Frog spoke, his voice growing in confidence. With a final nod he dived from the remains of the bridge, splashing loudly into the ocean inlet below. Swimming with vigor he gave chase, seeking the hooded man, and vengeance.

9:34 pm
September 9, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

Jonas simply watched as Frog dove into the water below, his body perfect for swimming the channel. The Zenan shore seemed far, he knew it was at least a mile even at this shortest point, too far for them to swim.
   ” I guess we should do what he says, I mean that was THE Frog after all. ” Jonas started, shrugging his shoulders as he spoke. ” It's clear we have arrived before Crone and the others which means we may very well be here when they do arrive, we should find out whatever we can about time travel. ” He finished speaking, looking to the others for comments or suggestions.
Jonas turned towards the road that would lead back they way they had come, over the crest he could see two figures moving there way, they were dressed in the clothes that the guard patrols would wear. He was not looking forward to explaining the destruction of Zenan Bridge, and deep down hoped they would be able to keep out of the palace dungeon.

OOC Talk:
Words: 177 ~ Total Words: 3713

4:01 pm
September 10, 2014

griff

posts 152

The Call of Destiny  
  His hood drawn low and his face hidden, Peter stayed quiet as the rest of the people spoke to Frog. He was worried they spoke too much of what he will be rather than what he was. It was definately before he met Chrono. He wondered how his hand had occured, what it instant or gradual and could Peter become like him. He threw the thought out of his mind, he will deal with that when it comes.

Once Frog was gone, Peter lifted his hood somewhat so his face could be seen and looked to Jonas,
“I studied into it while I was preparing my spell.” Peter paused and looked at the group, “I could only come up with one conclusion that made the most sense. Think of time as a river and we are in it, floating along with it. When we time travel, we leave that river and are on the banks, able to move up and down the river. We are not restrict by time and can effect the flow as we travel through our actions.” Peter shrugged his shoulders unsure if he was right, “Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to change anything since our actions would have already happened if we were in the flow. Whether the Frog we just met was in or out of the flow I don't know, but we must be careful when talking to Chrono's group before they defeated Lavos. It may undue what they have done.” Peter looked sternly at the group and paused at Nadia to emphasize his statement. “Though I may be wrong.” 

OOC:

Words: 266
Total Words: 2252

8:01 pm
September 10, 2014

Mira

posts 81

The Call of Destiny – Rivers

Mira looked to the woman knight who cannot hold her excitement. Such excitement was contagious, and Mira hop the little in response. She had gone to the time portal, hoping to find home again. Instead, she found excitement and battles. Oh, how she missed fighting.

After Frog spoke, Mira jumped around some more as though she were on a sugar rush. “Mira tell. Mira tell guards! Frog no worry!”

She calm down a bit after he left, looking to the others who spoke. She was more interested in what the one with the rabbit ears had to say. The way he explained it made sense, even if he wasn't sure of himself.

“Throw little rock in big river. Make change. Small or big. Only know size of change after rock is thrown. Throw in many rocks. Might make a big change. Might destroy river. Might kill everyone in river.” She shook her head with sadness. She knew that it was not just about the future. With time traveling, changes they did now could even affect her time. With a pause only long enough to take a breath, she pointed to the two people approaching. “Patrolling guards?” Sure, they look fancy and official, but Mira did not actually know what the Guardian guards actually wore in this time. They appeared to wear more armor them the ones in 1010 A.D. “Give Frog message.” She was not talking to anyone in particular.

OOC Talk:

Words: 239 ~ Total Words: 1373

Mira's Bio

10:56 pm
September 20, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

The words Mira spoke rang true, connecting with Jonas. A realization that like it or not they would effect the history of the future, good or bad, could not be changed now. Peters fears were just, he knew this, but something told him that their adventure fit into everything and that Lavos would not return as long as they did not fail. How it connected with Crono and his companion Jonas could not tell, but his instinct told him that in the end they were important too, he felt as if his whole life had been leading him to this point.
   ” We must continue, we were not simply brought here by chance. Make the best of our time here, and do the just thing to help the people, regardless of how it may effect the future. Because this may be as far as we come. ” Jonas said with conviction as he started back towards Truce Village, climbing the crest towards the guards who approached on the road.
Jonas approached the guards calmly, his weapon tight in its scabbard and explained to them the events that had transpired. He spoke of Frog and the Robed man, the fiends and the colossal creature which had destroyed the bridge, and finally asked the guards to relay the message directly to the knights of Guardia Castle, hoping they would be called upon by the highest powers in the time to protect and serve.

OOC Talk:
Words: 242 ~ Total Words: 3955

10:58 pm
September 20, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

We're going to end Chapter 1 here. I will begin the work of totally up XP/TP/Gold gains for this chapter which will probably take a day or so to do and get updated. Chapter 2 will start very shortly and I'm going to reconsider some things to make it move and flow in a more steady manner as we proceed. Great job everyone, the story base is set and now our true adventures can begin!

3:45 pm
September 22, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

The Update
—————————
+ Jonas: 4955xp, 49tp, 1093gold ~ Tonic x4, Ether
+ Mira: 2373xp, 23tp, 706gold ~ Tonic
+ Peter: 3252xp, 32tp, 838gold ~ Tonic x4, Either, Revive
+ Nadia: 3533xp, 35tp,  880gold ~ Stat Tab, Tonic, Revive
+ Soren: 4458xp, 44tp, 1019gold ~ Ether
+ Alastor: 664xp, 6tp, 100gold
+ Juna: 1904xp, 19tp, 635gold ~ Stat Tab
+ Gilgamesh: 1782xp, 17tp, 617gold ~ Ether
+ Lena: 2920xp, 29tp. 788gold ~ Tonic x2, Revive
+ Demitri: 2631xp, 26tp, 745gold ~ Tonic x2
———————-
* Stat Tab will give +3 to any one stat.

The first chaptered totaled at 19,473 words not counting the zombor/imp posts. Congrats all! 

Reply to Post

Reply to Topic: ++ Chapter I ~ The Call of Destiny (Closed)

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Guest Name (Required):

Guest EMail (Required):

Topic Reply:

Save New PostSmileys

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of:
3 + 7

Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell

Search 

Forum Stats: ( Topics: 101 ) :: ( Posts: 864 )

Membership Stats: 1 Admin, 1 Moderator, 34 Members, 21 Guests

Most Users Online: ( 58 )

Currently Online: 1 Guest,