You must be logged in to post Login Register

Search 

2013-2014 NFL Season

UserPost

8:52 pm
September 11, 2013

fevian

posts 200

So, this past week marks the beginning of the season. This thread can be used for all discussion of the season including game-by-game discussion, playoff predictions, etc. So, away we goooooooo!

1:51 pm
September 12, 2013

cooler

posts 80

Well it's obvious that the Eagles are going to the Super Bowl.

4:08 pm
September 12, 2013

dystopia
Admin

posts 794

lolz, no that is not obvious.

7:47 pm
September 12, 2013

cooler

posts 80

Someone is just upset that the Redskins got manhandled. The game only ended close because we slowed down our offense and played a conservative defense.

8:59 pm
September 12, 2013

fevian

posts 200

That was a good game. Not a particular fan of either team, so when the Redskins made a comeback, it was fun to watch. McCoy and Vick went off in the first half though. I'm a Seahawks fan though. Loved that story about the Niners calling them the She-hawks. Can't wait until they play them.

9:14 pm
September 12, 2013

dystopia
Admin

posts 794

There are Seahawks fans?

10:05 am
September 13, 2013

cooler

posts 80

Seahawks fans are legit. They have the loudest stadium in the NFL.

3:30 pm
September 13, 2013

dystopia
Admin

posts 794

But he's nowhere near Washington state.

4:32 am
September 14, 2013

fevian

posts 200

Post edited 8:34 am – September 14, 2013 by fevian

Well, the closest team I have here is the Titans and they've blown for quite a while. I started watching the Seahawks last year and decided to jump on the bandwagon just as it was getting moving. I dunno, I just really like the way they play. Marshawn Lynch is a beast and Wilson has potential to be a pretty damn good QB. Can't wait til Percy Harvin is able to play. Should be fun to watch. It should be worth noting that I didn't really have a team before that. I mean, I like the Texans to an extent and enjoy watching the Bears' defense, but other than that, I don't really root for anyone that's not on my fantasy team.

8:04 am
September 14, 2013

cooler

posts 80

You are no longer allowed to post in this thread. You just admitted to being a bandwagon fan. I'm an Eagles fan and I'm from Texas, but I have at least been an Eagles fan for like 10 years now through thick and thin.

3:36 pm
September 14, 2013

fevian

posts 200

That was an expression. I started watching them before I knew they were going to be as legit as they are. I just liked their playstyle. And like I said, I didn't have a team before this (I wasn't a big fan of pro football until a couple of years ago), so how was I supposed to pick a team? Pick someone terrible and hope they become worth watching? I don't think so. At least I picked a young team and didn't decide to be a Pats or Broncs fan. Or hell, even an Eagles fan. And I don't exactly plan to drop if and when they have an off year.

Also, their color scheme is badass.

8:53 pm
September 14, 2013

dystopia
Admin

posts 794

Lolz, what are you going to do when the 49ers win tomorrow?

4:59 am
September 15, 2013

fevian

posts 200

Well, I mean the Seahawks definitely aren't a complete team yet, but I honestly don't think the Niners are better right now.

3:48 pm
October 25, 2013

fevian

posts 200

So, the season's had a few great games thusfar. Indy/Denver was pretty sweet. Also, Seahawks beat the Niners. Told ya so!

Search 

Forum Stats: ( Topics: 146 ) :: ( Posts: 1897 )

Membership Stats: 1 Admin, 2 Moderators, 60 Members, 1 Guest

Most Users Online: ( 72 )

Currently Online: 2 Guests,