Homepage     Community     Projects     Portfolio     RPG Directory     FAQ     
CT:EG Update (11.16.20): New RP thread can be found ( Here ) ~ RP Tools link ( Here )
Current User: Guest Login Register
Please consider registering

Search 

Of Wood’s and Witches (OPEN)

Add a New Topic Reply to Post
UserPost

1:40 pm
June 30, 2014

Pandora

posts 7

Post edited 8:43 pm – June 30, 2014 by Pandora

Bright… such a bright light. Blindingingly bright. Urgghhh! What the hell?! 

Pandora opened her eyes. Her red slitted pupils squinted hard as a bright warm sun shined upon her. Oh how she hated bright days! All they did was burn her skin. Hmmm…

Pandora sat up, her hair falling over one eye. Brushing it aside, she looked around. A forest? Where was the lab? Those robots? Oh right…

She jumped up and grasped her pockets. Yep, it was gone. “Noooo… damn it! How could this happen? TO ME?! Whatever, I'll find my way back… and get it… yeah.” Pandora put her hands to her hips and scanned the area thoroughly. She was in a forest clearing. This place was, well, gorgeous. Like the forests in the history books. Where on earth was she? Just great… how the hell is she going to find her 'important thing' if she was lost?

Pooey.

WORDS: 148

2:00 pm
June 30, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

Of Woods and Witches

Guardia Forest was a wonderful place to explore, it's winding paths and dense canopy made for an atmospheric experience that Jonas had enjoyed since he was a child, having grown up in nearby Truce Village. The weather was warm, the bright sun breaking through the tree top canopy illuminating patches of the path on which he walked. The sounds of nature surrounded him, the rustle of leaves and sway of the tree tops. He had ventured deep into the wood today, seeking caves or ruins which to explore, to note and bring Soren back to in the future to map.
   ” What's that? ” Jonas said to himself as he neared a clearing, the sun was bright ahead and he could make out the outline of a person, though at his distance he could not tell much more. ” How odd that someone else is out this far. ” He continued to mumble to himself, reflexively shifting his satchel to his right shoulder so as to not impair his ability to draw his iron blade from his back harnessed scabbard if need be. Slowing he drew closer, waiting for the other to see him.

OOC Talk:
197 words ~ 197 total

3:01 pm
June 30, 2014

Pandora

posts 7

Post edited 10:20 pm – June 30, 2014 by Pandora

Out of all of Pandora's incredibly, extraordinary skills. Being able to sense someones presence was a important one. She lived a life constantly outwitting her pursuers after all. The very first rustle instantly met her slightly pointed ears. The smell of dirty soiled boots was another clue. Pandora folded her arms and tapped a booted foot as she waited. She was certain it was just one, human person. No need to flee… yet. Who wanders forests alone these days? A bounty hunter? Well, she would deal with him.

“Hey there… come on out. I won't bite. Promise.” She said with fuax innocence, her eyes were all twinkling. She felt her hand heat up as she kept Flame Toss ready. Pandora DID need to get out of here, so perhaps this person could be useful if they weren't aware of who she was. These days… fat chance.

WORDS: 145

7:19 pm
June 30, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

Of Woods and Witches

Jonas continued to slowly move forward, his body language suggesting he was only concerned for his own safety, not out to do harm on others. As the silhouette of the woman grew closer he began to make out features, her interesting clothing and hair style stood out as unusual for this place. He had lived in Truce most of his life and never seen such a woman. Jonas wondered if she was from Choras or perhaps Medina, as she seemed foreign to the forest and down right lost as far as he could tell.
   ” I don't mean you any harm, just didb't expect to find another person this deep in the forests, thought you might be a bandit or a fiend or something. ” Jonas shouted from a distance, still slowly drawing near, reading the woman's body language, attempting to get a read on her motives.
Jonas kept his speed as he traversed the distance to the clearing, his weapon still at ready though he showed no signs of needing it or want to go for it. He walked casual, using his ears to listen around him to make sure there were not others, though if there were he would value the challenge, as he felt himself more than enough of a match for any bandits that might be in these parts.
   ” My name is Jonas, I live in Truce Village, I assume you have heard of it. ” Jonas said with a wave, expecting everyone to know of Truce, the home of Crono, Marle, and Lucca, they were after all world famous. ” How'd you come to be out here? ” He asked, now only ten meters away, slowing to a stop.

OOC Talk:
286 words ~ 483 total

10:56 pm
June 30, 2014

Pandora

posts 7

Post edited 6:38 am – July 1, 2014 by Pandora

Jonas startled Pandora a bit. She did her best to not seem phased and simply made a haughty laugh with her hand by her mouth. He was pretty cute, but acting like Mr.Nice Guy put her off. If she wanted her first minion, he would be a interesting choice, but his outfit would ruin her image. Actually his outfit was odd. No one dressed like that anymore. As far as she knew, humans stopped dressing in such garments, preferring shinier, hard looking outfits. Then, he said something very curious. Truce Village? Is this a joke?
Pandora thought about her master. He mentioned Lavos had power to distort even space and time. Was that what happened? She did remember strange phenomena at the lab. She decided to experiment. She would not use her formal introduction here.“Me? A Fiend? Hahaha, I am… Pan. I became lost for some time and it's horrible! I am not from here and lost my navigational device. Would you guide me to Truce my hero?”
She gave a foxy wink.
WORD:171

10:56 am
July 1, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

Of Woods and Witches

A moment of silence followed the young woman's question, Jonas pondering her intent, unsure if he trusted her. He thought she seemed odd and her story about being lost and not from here made little sense due to the fact that Truce was the only nearby settlement for some way and there was no other reason to be in the region without starting there. His curiosity had gotten the better of him though, and he could see no reason not to at least lead the woman back to Truce, perhaps he could at least put more of the mystery together in the time it would take to bring her to the main path.
   ” We're several miles off the main path that leads to Truce, I can take you at least that far and point you in the right direction. ” Jonas broke the silence, motioning for the woman to follow him. ” So you say you're not from around here, are you from Choras or Midena? ” Jonas asked as he walked, eyeing behind him to see if she was following.
As Jonas left the clearing the small trail he had been following came into view again, it would lead back to the main path but not for some time. The trail cut through a dense grove of trees which seemed to stretch a mile as he had been walking in, very little light even in the middle of the day could filter through the canopy giving this area a constant feel of dusk. Leaves and branches were scattered about the trail, as it was very rarely used, but it was visible enough, weaving though the trees but only wide enough for one person to walk.

OOC Talk:
288 words ~ 771 total

12:08 am
July 2, 2014

Pandora

posts 7

“Medina. I grew up there.” Pandora did not lie this time. As she allowed herself to be led through the forest. She began to regain confidence that she could find her own way. Still, this Truce village was a must see. If her hunch was correct and she was thrown through a time gate. Then she would have struck the motherload for her ambitions. Was Magus here? How many of the extinct ruins and creatures that she always dreamed to encounter were now available to her? Pandora tried countless times to create a time gate through magic. It just always failed to open. That Lavos… helped her already!

As they preceded, Pandora increased her pace. She went beside Jonas and gave a cute impish smile, a single tiny fang pointing out from her lips.

“So cutie… uh, how are things around here? Peaceful? Is… any one causing trouble? Trouble is my middle name! Hahaha… So I always like to be in the know.”

The trees were starting to plot out much of the annoying sunlight. Although, it likely was not long before she would be out of the woods and in need of her sunblock. Pandora's mood was improving greatly. For now at least…

WORDS: 204

11:46 am
July 3, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

Of Woods and Witches

The path was narrow, twisting between the dense tree trunks. Jonas moved carefully, knowing that it would widen again soon, keeping his eyes forward, aware that creatures where known to lurk in the denser forest. He listened to the woman speak, shrugging off her playful tones, he wasn't the playful type. Jonas wondered how she had gotten out so deep in Guardia Forest, and from Medina no less, he would have to prod a little more.
   ” Truce is pretty peaceful, yeah. When people know that the likes of Crono and Robo are nearby they tend to keep themselves in pretty good order. ” Jonas replied, somewhat uneasy about the woman's admission of being a trouble maker. ” Every once and awhile some beasts wander to close to town, that's about as exciting as it gets these days. ” He continued, wondering what she would thing about that.
Ahead the path started to broadened again, though it was still to narrow for two people to walk abreast. The sun light began to filter through the tree tops as he walked, they were nearing the larger main path that would lead back to Truce.

OOC Talk:
194 words ~ 965 total

6:48 pm
August 3, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

I believe Pandora will not be returning. Updating Jonas' 965 XP for this RP.
Reply to Post

Reply to Topic: Of Wood’s and Witches (OPEN)

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Guest Name (Required):

Guest EMail (Required):

Topic Reply:

Save New PostSmileys

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of:
1 + 11

Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell

Search 

Forum Stats: ( Topics: 101 ) :: ( Posts: 864 )

Membership Stats: 1 Admin, 1 Moderator, 34 Members, 21 Guests

Most Users Online: ( 58 )

Currently Online: 1 Guest,