Homepage     Community     Projects     Portfolio     RPG Directory     FAQ     
CT:EG Update (11.16.20): New RP thread can be found ( Here ) ~ RP Tools link ( Here )
Current User: Guest Login Register
Please consider registering

Search 

Staying Alive [Peter/Jonas]

Add a New Topic Reply to Post
UserPost

12:22 pm
August 15, 2014

griff

posts 152

Staying Alive  
  The truth behind Jonas' words hit Peter hard. Before Jonas left, Peter looked at him with a smile, but sad eyes, “They will.” Peter continued towards the mayor's house as Jonas went to the inn. Hopefully, there would be no attack, Jonas could use the sleep. As Peter approached the house, the mayor saw him coming and waved with a smile, “Were you able to do what you came here for?” Asked the mayor as Peter nodded gravely. The mayor noticed and was tempted to ask, but he knew better, “Yes, I need to use some of your stationary. I'll be writing to the King.” The mayor was delighted to hear that, “To help with the fight?” Peter shook his head, “To save this village.” The mayor looked puzzled as Peter continued past, a cloud seeming to form from his apparent gloom.”

Peter walked into the house as the soliders setup for night watch. A few saw his trouble, but were busy with their own work. Moving into the mayor's study, Peter grabbed a piece of blank parchment over the mayor's official stationary. His letter started with an apology for his disappearance, but an assurance that everything he does is for the betterment of Guardia. It then went on to mention Jonas Cain as a partner in his latest mission. It went in detail about his skill as a warrior, how he jumped to save people he didn't know, and his vital help in their mission. With the pleasantries out of the way, Peter talked about their mission. About how Dorino needed to get a water source as well as top farmers to help them get self sufficient, specially plants that survive in high heats. The location of the source of water was noted as well as “x”s in the dirt with bushes over them to show them the route. Peter finished with repeating how important this mission was, even with the bridge destroyed. Peter placed his hand over the parchment and glow enveloped the paper. When the glow was gone, the top of the paper had markings showing it was from Peter and a giant “P” glowed at the bottom right then disappeared. A sercret marking only the King could see with a ring he made for him.

Peter rolled up the paper, wrapping it in ribbon and sealing it with a magic seal. Peter turned to see the mayor at the the edge of the door to the room. He looked happy, but his eyes showed he wondered what troubled Peter. The rabbit mage said nothing about it, just passed the parchment to him,
“This is urgent and must reach the King immediately. Tell your courier it is from me.” Peter continued walked towards the door and spoke without looking back, ” I'll be borrowing a boat, I'll make sure you get it back. Let Jonas know when he wakes up I'm going to where we first met if he chooses to follow, but treat him like you would treat me.” The mayor seemed like he wanted to speak then stopped himself, “Of course, Sir Peter.” The mayor dropped to one knee. Without looking back, Peter knew what he was doing and shook his head, “Never change.” Peter smiled to himself and left the house and village, hoping to see it again one day.

OOC:

Words: 554
Total Words: 5860

8:40 pm
August 15, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

Updates:
Peter Gains ~ 5860xp and 58tp
Jonas Gains ~ 4853xp and 48tp 

Reply to Post

Reply to Topic: Staying Alive [Peter/Jonas]

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Guest Name (Required):

Guest EMail (Required):

Topic Reply:

Save New PostSmileys

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of:
9 + 12

Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell

Search 

Forum Stats: ( Topics: 101 ) :: ( Posts: 864 )

Membership Stats: 1 Admin, 1 Moderator, 34 Members, 21 Guests

Most Users Online: ( 58 )

Currently Online: 3 Guests,