Homepage     Community     Projects     Portfolio     RPG Directory     FAQ     
CT:EG Update (11.16.20): New RP thread can be found ( Here ) ~ RP Tools link ( Here )
Current User: Guest Login Register
Please consider registering

Search 

Opening June 21st 2014!

Add a New Topic Reply to Post
UserPost

7:52 pm
June 2, 2014

dystopia
Admin

posts 383

The site is complete, most everything is ready aside from some scenario ideas and other story prepping. The required role-playing tools needed to make this RPG work are for the most part done (or at least they will be by the weekend). All of this is leading to the June 21st opening stated in the title. The opening will start with a soft launch (I’ll be attempting to recruit some RPers I know and have played with in the past to get things rolling) and a week later a full public roll out on the 28th of June. This will include a great deal of advertising and work to pull in as many eyes as I can, I want this site to be a blast from the past and I’m really looking forward to seeing it open. As a little history lesson to end with, it will be roughly 9 years and one months since the original CT: Eternal Gaze opened, if everything goes great we’ll be RPing here on the 10 year anniversary. As a final note, if you have stumbled upon this RPG early, feel free to create a profile and join, I will accept any members before the June 21st date and get you approved so when the site opens you can start RPing right away.

Reply to Post

Reply to Topic: Opening June 21st 2014!

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Guest Name (Required):

Guest EMail (Required):

Topic Reply:

Save New PostSmileys

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of:
10 + 10

Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell

Search 

Forum Stats: ( Topics: 101 ) :: ( Posts: 864 )

Membership Stats: 1 Admin, 1 Moderator, 34 Members, 21 Guests

Most Users Online: ( 58 )

Currently Online: 2 Guests,