Homepage     Community     Projects     Portfolio     RPG Directory     FAQ     
Chronicle Update (03.30.15):  ( Chronicle ) has restarted where it left off.
Current User: Guest Login Register
Please consider registering

Search 
Search Forums:


 




++ Scenario: The Wayfarers

Add a New Topic Reply to Post
UserPost

4:49 pm
September 2, 2017

dystopia
Admin

posts 376

  Scenario: The Wayfarers
 
  Jonas could feel his heart rate begin to rise, the young man Joker was certainly right that the discovery of their escape had been quick, surely their would be a wave of guards rushing the corridors now looking for them. Sensing that it was best to be ready for combat when it came Jonas unclasped the leather strap that held his blade tightly in it's scabbard and slide the shinning steel sword out, noticing how it refracted the blue hues from the Blackbird's metallic walls.
   ” I'm not leaving this flying fortress without Peter, but if you indeed think capturing the bridge to be the most important goal for our own survival than I can't really argue, let's do it, lead the way. ” Jonas replied to Joker, making it clear to the young man that he would rescue Peter if it cost him his own life, but at the same time he understood he couldn't do that if he was locked back in that cell.
 
 
OOC Talk:

Jonas HP: 148 ~ MP: 40

168 words ~ 8787 total
 
 

6:19 pm
September 5, 2017

griff
Member

posts 149

  The Wayfarers  
  With nerves of steel, Joker gripped Jonas elbow reassuringly. “If he's on the ship, we can save him as long as we have control of it.” Joker wasn't too sure if this was true, but he needed Jonas. Joker's last attempts did ot save him, but possibly the fighter will make all the difference. “Let's roll.” Joker ran down the hall all full speed knowing Jonas would be able to keep up. With his short stature, Joker was agile, but his overall top speed wasn't something he was proud of. 

\
 
 
OOC:

Joker HP: 155 MP: 42/54
Def: 22 M-Def: 36 Spd: 22 Eva: 34


Words: 91
Total Words: 5050
 

7:31 pm
September 5, 2017

dystopia
Admin

posts 376

  Scenario: The Wayfarers
 
  Jonas have the young man a nod of agreement and after he took off down the corridor, followed closely behind, his sword in hand ready for the encounters they would surely soon be engaged in. Jonas could hear the heavy sound of his boots echoing through the maze like corridors of the Blackbird, already feeling lost but trusting his new ally to lead them to the bridge. Ahead three strong bodied men stepped into the passage, each holding baton's which they meant to use.
   ” Alright kid, I hope you can hold your own in battle. ” Jonas said as he slowed his pace, catching his breath in the moments before the reached the three grunts.
The corridor would make for tight quarters fighting, Jonas made a mental note to keep an eye out behind him, knowing that if he and the young man found themselves flanked that it could easily end up with them back in that cell again. Taking a defensive stance Jonas singled for Joker to do the same, they would let the brutes make the first move.
 
 
OOC Talk:

Jonas HP: 148 ~ MP: 40

182 words ~ 8969 total
 
 

7:42 pm
September 14, 2017

griff
Member

posts 149

  The Wayfarers  
  Their race to the bridge seemed too easy to Joker until the three men stepped into the passage. If Jonas wasn't by his side, Joker would be worried about fighting. Joker looked to Jonas with a smirk, “There won't be a problem there.” Joker extended both arms causing an orb of swirling darkness to appear at that end of each hand. “Care to give this another try gentlemen?” Joker taunted the guards who were most likely well appear of the young man's magical power. That same power that got him thrown into here.


\
 
 
OOC:

Joker HP: 155 MP: 42/54
Def: 22 M-Def: 36 Spd: 22 Eva: 34


Words: 93
Total Words: 5143
 

Reply to Post


Reply to Topic: ++ Scenario: The Wayfarers

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Guest Name (Required):

Guest EMail (Required):

Topic Reply:

Save New PostSmileys

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of:
1 + 8
   

 
Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell

Search 

Forum Stats: ( Topics: 98 ) :: ( Posts: 851 )


Membership Stats: 1 Admin, 1 Moderator, 28 Members, 21 Guests


Most Users Online: ( 8 )


Currently Online: 1 Guest,